BlackBerry security and management for devices, apps and content
BlackBerry is still the benchmark for mobile security and management. The BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites provide centralised management and control across multiple mobile applications, devices and operating systems. BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites are popular for device operating models such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Corporate-Owned, Personally-Enabled (COPE) and Corporate-Owned Business-Only (COBO).
- Mobile device management (MDM) – cross-platform and secure solution for phones, tablets, PCs and wearables.
- Mobile application management (MAM) – for productivity and collaboration apps, workflows, and processes, including Microsoft® and other third party applications.
- Mobile content management – access to files in the cloud, including SharePoint, OneDrive and Box, with native editing capabilities. Also secure files outside the firewall with BlackBerry Workspaces.
- Identity access management – secure access for mobile users to data behind the firewall and in the cloud, through industry-standard Single Sign On (SSO).
- Mobile security – BlackBerry's globally-recognised secure mobile credentials, enhanced by an additional layer of end-to-end security.
BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites