Appurity is a specialist in business mobility.
Our solutions include mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile security, bespoke app development and secure business wifi networks.
We're part of the Apple Consultants Network and Samsung Enterprise Alliance Partners. We're both a BlackBerry Managed Mobility Partner & Platinum Enterprise Partner, and a leading partner for MobileIron and Aerohive. But our solutions span all leading devices and platforms:
- Devices include BlackBerry, Apple, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Google and Windows 10
- Operating systems include BlackBerry 10, iOS, Android for Work, KNOX and Windows 10
- Management and security solutions such as MobileIron, Samsung KNOX and BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites
Together, these services and solutions give your people the security and freedom to work and collaborate in the way that suits them best.
We call it Liberation: for businesses, for people, for networks and for devices.
For Appurity customers, Liberation means:
- Unleashing the full power of mobile working and collaboration within the organisation, securely and with close control
- Using apps to transform productivity, empower workers and foster a nimble, responsive way of working
- Delivering the productive power of enterprise applications wherever they are needed
- Securing networks to boost productivity, improve collaboration and accelerate time-to-market
- Enabling the secure deployment of BYOx policies, COBO, COPE, letting people work at their best without compromising the network
- Securing and optimising networks for new technologies and aligning them fully with the business mission
- Taking the burden of specialist management, maintenance and troubleshooting away from IT teams, allowing them to focus on their strategic goals
For Appurity, Liberation is about creating integrated, optimised wired and wireless networks, with intelligent security that allows people to work together freely and creatively with the resources they need, wherever they need them.