Appurity protects your networks from server to endpoint
You do not have to choke off the power of your infrastructure to drive your business. Appurity's managed network security solutions can actually liberate your people, your applications and your network to work with greater freedom, flexibility and inventiveness.
Our managed network security service includes the latest developments in integrated Network Access Control (NAC) from MobileIron and Cisco, and BlackBerry.
Security policy and audit
Security with Appurity follows a robust and disciplined process that deals with strategy as well as technology.
- Threat assessment
- Network Security policy review
- Network audit, including mobile/BYO devices
- Recommendations and design
- Maintenance and support
Mobile security services
BYOD and the proliferation of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets have the potential to transform your business performance.
Appurity has the knowledge and experience of mobile security services to unleash the full power of mobility within your organisation, without compromising your security posture.
- Mobile application management
- Mobile device management
- Network Access Control for smartphones and tablets
- App firewalls
- Core security to protect data and assets
- Endpoint security to enforce security policy on mobile devices
- Secure partitioning of BYO devices
- Remote wipe for lost, stolen or redundant devices
- Standard management interfaces, integrating fixed and mobile security management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery - using mobile devices to simplify policy management and maintenance
Appurity delivers the fundamentals of effective network security including NAC, firewalls, intrusion prevention, anti-virus and anti-malware solutions.
MobileIron is now fully integrated with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). The integration brings together Cisco’s intelligent network security with MobileIron’s specialist device and app management capabilities.
The combination gives you a NAC solution ready for the mobile world.
- Dynamically update network privileges based on the state of the device
- Allow personal devices to join the network and be brought into compliance with corporate security policies without the need for IT intervention
Cisco ISE assigns network access privileges based on user credentials and attributes, as well as the security status of the device. MobileIron enables ISE to make more intelligent network admission decisions by providing information about the device’s configuration and security set-up.
- MobileIron provides dynamic posture assessment for Cisco ISE
- Cisco ISE makes intelligent decisions about network admission and access control
- MobileIron continues to manage and enforce all the settings and policies for apps and content on the mobile device
As specialist MobileIron providers and consultants, we can help you deploy this integrated, versatile NAC solution.
Perimeter security audit
Our threat assessment and security posture audit allows us to recommend solutions that are fully aligned with your needs and budget. We'll make sure your investment in security delivers everything you need and no more.
- Fixed network and WiFi security
- Award-winning industry-standard technology
- Unified security management - control everything from a single point
- Remote management - access everything from anywhere via a secure web interface
- Support and maintenance - let us remove the time and cost of patching and updates
Internal threats can either be malicious or the result of carelessness or ignorance. Appurity will ensure your security deployment extends effectively across your internal networks as well as providing defence against external threats.
- Robust identification and authorisation
- Automatic push of security policy to remote and mobile devices
- Key systems
- Proactive detection of unusual or unauthorised activity
- Unauthorised device detection
- Personal device management
- Secure partitioning and remote wipe for mobile and BYO devices