Enterprise-class mobility for Android
Samsung Knox is the business-class management and security solution for Samsung Android phones, including the Galaxy Tabs, J5 and S7.
- Comprehensive protection of enterprise data from leakage, malware and malicious attacks
- Works with industry-standard mobile device management solutions, including MobileIron and BlackBerry UEM/BES
- Container-style technology that creates a secure zone on the employee’s device for corporate applications and data
- Personal apps and data are kept private, outside the secure zone, at rest and in motion
Supports existing Android apps
You can bring existing Android apps into the protection of Samsung Knox without having to write any more code. There's also no need to develop individual enterprise features such as FIPS-compliant VPN, on-device encryption (ODE), or enterprise Single Sign On (SSO).
Samsung KNOX uses a comprehensive three-pronged strategy to secure the system:
- Customizable Secure Boot (subject to hardware specification); only verified and authorized software can run on the device
- ARM® TrustZone®-based Integrity Measurement Architecture (TIMA) – continuous integrity monitoring of the Linux kernel
- Built-in Security Enhancements for Android (SE for Android) – isolates applications and data into different domains
- Samsung KNOX Container – a separate environment with its own home screen, launcher, applications, and widgets
- Android for Work - Using the EMM console, IT admins can silently install, remove, and update apps.
- Encrypted File System – completely isolated from applications outside the container
- Virtual Private Network – configure, provision, and manage the use of VPN on a per-application basis
Complete the form below for more information about Samsung Knox.