App security solutions, per app VPN, app distribution and secure connection with MobileIron technology.
As part of the MobileIron Mobile First Ecosystem, Appurity is your single point of contact for the complete MobileIron platform, including mobile device management, mobile application management and mobile content management.
- Design and deploy secure BYOD policies
- Manage multiple mobile operating systems through a single portal
- Secure email and prevent data loss
- Strong Android security and management for Android for Work, making it a viable mobile platform for business
- Scalable app delivery – mobile app management that grows with your business
The new version of MobileIron brings simplified and flexible management and Expanded Multi-OS Platform support.
MobileIron features include:
- MobileIron Insight, a new tablet app, allows IT to manage its mobile deployment at any time, from anywhere. Available free to customers on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Secure Spaces with Delegated Administration allows IT to establish data and task boundaries to protect user privacy and provide flexible delegation of IT responsibilities.
- MobileIron Dataview offers mobile data usage monitoring for enterprise IT departments. It offers them the ability to notify users, via real time alerts, so that they do not exceed their data plan limits during roaming. Available in the MobileIron Platinum Bundle.
- Support for the iOS Device Enrollment Program that enables seamless enrollment for iOS corporate-purchased devices with MobileIron. You have stronger device supervision and security and an improved user setup experience. Currently only available in the US and Canada.
- Support for Windows 10 with enhanced enterprise Wi-Fi authentication support, application whitelisting and blacklisting, and a substantial increase in the number of policies that can be configured.
- Support for Samsung Knox 2.x that helps enterprises securely and confidently roll out Samsung devices to end users.
Mobile risks and liabilities
Your people are bringing their own devices to work whether or not you have a BYOD policy. They also use their corporate devices for personal activities, whether it’s the occasional glance at Facebook, or downloading apps and viewing unauthorised content.
Your organisation is at risk of prosecution if your employees are making inappropriate use of your network and company-issued devices. Even if they’re not, there is still the significant risk that they will accidentally download a Trojan or some other form of malware that could open a backdoor into your business data. At the very least, there’s likely to be more devices trying to connect to your network than you planned for when it was designed.
If you don’t know how many devices are connecting to your network, and what sort of devices, operating systems and apps they might be, you’re vulnerable to all kinds of threats, both harmful and legal. This is why you need the multi-platform protection of MobileIron.
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) software
The MobileIron EMM solution provides a strong, manageable security wrap for existing enterprise resources, such as email, content distribution, security certifications and identity management. It supports all modern mobile operating systems, including Android, iOS and Windows Mobile, and enables the safe use of both corporate and employee-owned devices in the enterprise.
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
MobileIron’s built-in Enterprise App Storefront provides both tight security and a great end-user experience for Mobile Application Management, from distribution and delivery, to the whole lifecycle management of mobile applications company-wide.
MobileIron MAM solutions include:
MobileIron AppTunnel is an iOS per app VPN. It allows you to authorise specific business apps, including your own bespoke apps, to connect to the corporate network through the firewall. Unauthorised and personal apps are blocked so that only business data flows through Tunnel. It’s ideal for bring-your-own-device and choose-your-own-device scenarios, because it allows your people to work with personal and corporate apps on the same device, without compromising the security of your network.
- Per app VPN connectivity on iOS 9 using SSL to MobileIron Sentry
- iOS 9 Single Sign On
- Per app VPN on most App store applications
- Use Safari to access applications behind a firewall
- In native iOS 9 emails, internal corporate links can automatically be opened in Safari
- Direct certificate authentication to internal corporate applications
Mobile Application Distribution Library
A centralised location for business applications.
- Easily customised for each supported OS platform
- Separate bespoke and off-the-peg apps
- Publish bespoke apps directly to end-users – no need for commercial stores such as the App Store or the Android Market
App Security and Access Control
Secure management to control which apps are installed on which devices.
- Apply rules for mandatory, permissible and disallowed apps
- Specify actions for apps that break the rules, including user and administrator alerts on policy violations
Turn apps into secure containers, whose data is encrypted and protected from unauthorised access.
- Share policies between connected apps, such as app single sign-on and the sharing of documents
- All app containers are connected to MobileIron for policy management
Mobile Content Management - Docs@Work
Docs@Work allows users the full iOS mail experience and access to SharePoint services, while giving managers the control they need to separate and secure corporate documents on mobile devices
- Secure connections to SharePoint from mobile devices, with the ability to establish appropriate mobile policies for SharePoint
- Secure email attachments for iOS – no need for a third-party email solution
- Create a secure content hub on the iPhone or iPad, with selective wipe for devices that move out of compliance
Appurity and MobileIron
As part of the MobileIron Mobile First Ecosystem, Appurity can help you adapt and deploy MobileIron solutions in line with the needs of your business. Once in place, MobileIron mobile security and management solutions give you the control you need over your apps and smartphones to take full advantage of the mobility, agility and productivity they can deliver.